Friday, January 29, 2010

10 days down and a surprise phone call!

Yesterday, I got home from work, and we were here for about 20 minutes when my husbands ringer came over my phone... I thought it was a fluke! lol I answered it within 2 seconds all giddy- and it was him! My hubby was calling me!!!
He said he loves it so far and although it's really hard work, his dril sgt. is awesome, and he can't wait to introduce his family to him at graduation! He got a 5 minute pass to give me a call and give his BCT address. He's in the Delta company Pitbulls :) I'm proud of him cause they are 'known' as the bad asses of BCT. He didnt have to stay in a half way bct for fat camp... which would surprise me if he did since he is so athletic!
So I'm 10 days down... 60 to go :)
sooo happy what when I wake up tomorrow, there are only 59!
We miss him, but things are going pretty good, and I'm glad he got to call so I can tell him that. He's really doing the best thing for our family. I'm soo glad we finally have a future because of the Army!
I <3 my Private!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blue/brown

Followers