Friday, January 15, 2010

Our last weekend.

Tonight is the start of our last weekend together for 7 months.
We are going over to my brother and sister-in-laws house tonight for dinner and their last night with them.
Saturday night, we are having people over for pizza and poker.
Sunday, I have to work for a few hours, then Chris' family and us are going out to dinner at Outback.
Monday, I plan on spending alone time with Chris for just a few hours.
Tuesday...we have to be at the recruiters at 3pm for last minute paperwork. Then have to be at MEPS by 6pm. We are going to take our bathing suits to hopfully get in our last family moment before he leaves on Wednesday.

Wednesday we have to be back in lansing to see him sworn in and then see him off to the plane.

Everytime I think about these next days, I just break down and cry. I know there's a good mix of pregnancy emotions and hormones... but still, I'm sad and happy at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blue/brown

Followers