Friday, January 22, 2010

First day without him

Yesterday was my first complete day without Chris. I was doing great all day until he called and we went to hang up... I started sobbing. I didnt know when I could next talk to him. He called me immediatly back and I think he felt my pain and he asked if I was crying.. I of course was.. lol
But I have been doing good otherwise. Insted of me calling him when one of the kids does something or I have to tell him something, I now write to him right away so I dont forget. Like today, Julieann peeled her own orange AND put on her own (well...they were mine) socks. And christopher took a great smile picture for him.
I can't imagine how we will feel the first time we can send out letters and recieve the others and just cry reading them.. just the emotions from getting it out of the mail box will be overwhelming! I will probley sit in the car right next to the mail box reading them...lol :)
I scheduled my first OB appt yesterday. It will be on February 17th. 25 more days until I can see our baby! I will be 10 1/2 weeks at it.
Thats about it for now. I have to give the kids lunch then get them down for a nap so I can shower and get the kids to my inlaws and myself to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blue/brown

Followers