Saturday, January 23, 2010

I've been lucky!

As Chris has been in the reception part of BCT, I have been able to talk to him at least 2 minutes every night! :) It makes me sooo happy and changes my day when I hear his ringer come over my phone! So far he's had his hair cut, dental, physical, blood work, shots, and has been issued some things.
Today I worked 12pm-5pm and my mom babysat the kids. Then Jon, Tracy, Shannon, & Scott all came over for just some family time.

Chris' mom went in the hospital last night and she has an inflammed pancrease. She should be okay as long as she no longer drinks alcohol. I felt so bad telling Chris this over the phone, he plans on calling her tomorrow and making her want to improve alot of things so she can come see him graduate basic training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blue/brown

Followers