Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1st blog: 1 week till Chris leaves & I'm 5 weeks pregnant

For reasons that will soon become obviouse, I am starting a blog.
My husband, Chris leaves for the army in just 1 week.
We found out on the morning of his going away party that I am pregnant.
Baby 'C' is due September 13th, 2010. We're going to call the bean Baby C because that will be it's first initial. We have several names already picked out... and we each have a favorite which happens to be the other's least favorite.
My favorites are Boy- Charlie, Girl- Charlotte.
Chris' favorites are Boy- Carson/Carter, Girl- _______.
We are hoping for a boy, but boy/girl twins would be my #1 pick!

I feel so bad/sorry that our other children, Christopher 3.5 years and Julieann 2 years have NO idea what is ahead for our family in the next year. Here is a quick preview of everything we're expecting to happen.

January- Chris leaves for the army
Feburary- Miss Chris and adjust to being a "single" mom
March- Get new vehicle...a mini-van! lol
-Start 1 month road trip -Boston, NYC, DC
April- See daddy graduate basic training for only 3 days, finish road trip- Ft. Jackson, SC, Florida (2weeks), Atlanta, Kentucy, Home
-Chris starts AIT in Ft Sam Houston, TX
-Chris' 32nd birthday
May- My 26th birthday- possibley flying down to see Chris
June-
July- Christopher's 4th birthday
-Chris graduates AIT on the 27th
August- move to whatever base they tell us to go to
September- Baby C due
October-
November- Julieann's 3rd birthday
December- Our 5 year anniversary

I'm very thankful that we have the chance to live with my parents, my sister and brother-in-law have offered to take the kids 1 weekend a month, and that all our other family lives so close. I want to continue to work at KOHLs parttime at least until we leave for out month long road trip so that we have gas money, food money, fun money, etc.. and I want to use the discount to buy some things for the house. If not, mom gets 15% off coupons in the mail all the time and that's the same as the employee discount.

That's about it for now. I'm going to start taking my bi-weekly pregnancy belly pictures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blue/brown

Followers