Tuesday, January 12, 2010

picked up the ever important insurance papers today...

Today was a 'fun' day. Went on some errands to pick up insurance paperwork, it's nearly feeling official, lol!
Then to Meijer to get random supplies for dinner. I made my first ever from scratch soup!
'Monteray jack cheese soup with chicken'
it was easy... chicken broth, 4 bonless skinless chicken breast-cooked and cubed, milk, green onions, tomatos, green chilis, and a few small randoms things.
It was great! I also got a fresh made italian bread loaf to go along with it. We ate 3 hours ago and I am still full!
The kids have been fun today too... Christopher has been having MAJOR issues going to bed. He just doesnt want to! He tries everything within his power to stay up and get out of his room.
But Julieann is awesome at going to bed, as usual. I feel bad for her cause he's screaming to us as she's trying to fall asleep. It just doesnt work...lol

Chris leaves in 6 days. This is his last Tuesday with us for 26 weeks. It's hitting pretty hard that everything is becoming a reality that I'm going to be on my own in a VERY short time. How can I live without him? Who am I going to fight with? Who am I going to love? Who will sleep with me and keep me warm?
I can do it... I kinda have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blue/brown

Followers