Sunday, January 24, 2010

I miss him.

So far, we've got through 4 whole days without seeing each other. only 9 weeks to go! lol
Tonight, after I got home from work, the kids and I traced our hands, and they colored theirs while I wrote on mine... front side I wrote a 'remember when' thing, and the backside I wrote what I miss doing with him on the particular day (sunday-saturday). We each had 7 hands. and I named our hand books "Raise your hand if you miss Daddy" (Husband for mine). They turned out pretty cute and I really hope he enjoys them! The kids LOVED coloring their hands and did a great job.
Tomorrow I am watching Shyann (our neice) and taking the kids to the mall to play. My friend Heather is going to pal around with us too :)

Chris just called me for 1/2 a minute. He's going to call him parents for the first time right no then call me back.
I guess he hasnt had his dental yet... he gets that done tomorrow along with issuing his ACUs. But he already has all his PT clothes as thats what they've been living in for the last 4 days. He did more PT today too :)

I miss my husband so much, but I'm still doing pretty good with being lonely. But then again, I'm only 4 days in... and this is when the biggest adjustment is taking place.

1 comment:

  1. i am so proud of you! You are so lucky that you get to talk to him more often than I did. That will help you alot. I made Rob a scrap book o things i did while he was gone nad added his graduation pictures in it too. I love the hand idea too. Love you and will talk to you soon. Tell chris i said hi!!!

    ReplyDelete

blue/brown

Followers